Communication is a Human Right!
Speech Pathology Seminar
Celebrating the 70th Anniversary of the
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
The aim of this interactive seminar is to showcase the “Human Right of Communication” for all people, including people with communication disability, and the new discipline of Speech Pathology at the University of Technology Sydney.
- Mr Alastair McEwin, Disability Discrimination Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Professor Sharynne McLeod, Charles Sturt University
- Gail Mulcair, Chief Executive Officer, Speech Pathology Australia
- Dr Cate Madill, University of Sydney
- Dr Jane McCormack, Australian Catholic University
- Dr Megan Williams, Head of Discipline and Senior Lecturer, Indigenous Health, UTS Graduate School of Health
- Professor Bronwyn Hemsley, Head of Speech Pathology, UTS Graduate School of Health
WHERE: The University of Technology, Sydney
Ariel Function Centre, Building 10, Level 7.
235 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW
WHEN: 10th September, 2018
9am registration for 9.30am start (ends 1pm). Morning tea is included.
RSVP by this Eventbrite Link
For more information:
Visit the UTS events page
Ms Harmony Turnbull, Associate Lecturer, Speech Pathology at UTS Harmony.Turnbull@uts.edu.au